Field to Future Program
A two-year-long program of learning experiences focused on gaining a deeper understanding of production agriculture, food processing, marketing, and agribusiness.
The 2024-2025 Field to Future Cohort
About the Program
This program actively engages six traditionally underrepresented and/or women undergraduate students studying at land grant or other minority-serving institutions in a two-year-long program of learning experiences focused on gaining a deeper understanding of production agriculture, food processing, marketing, and agribusiness. The goal of this program will be to inspire and train the next generation of agriculture and food processing leadership from populations and sector regions that have been underrepresented in our sector.
Who should apply?+–
The application process has been closed.
This program is seeking undergraduate students (sophomores or students graduating within two years) who are currently pursuing a degree in: Agriculture, Agribusiness, or Agronomy (other related majors may be considered).
What will the Field to Future students do?+–
- Receive a scholarship to assist with educational expenses.
- Attend a relevant/personalized professional meeting annually.
- Have the opportunity to interview for one of four available paid two-year summer internship positions at PepsiCo within the agriculture supply chain.
- Participate in Farm Foundation Forums and other events throughout the year.
- Meet with and learn from senior executives with agribusinesses or local trade associations.
- Participate in virtual networking and learning opportunities with other Farm Foundation Next Generation Program participants and alumni.